Today, when four out of five customer contacts are digital, user experience is critical. And when it depends on a complex array of dispersed cloud services, microservices, and applications, its quality becomes difficult to ensure.
This whitepaper explains how Cisco’s Full Stack Observability (Cisco FSO) solutions solve this problem by providing full visibility into the entire technology stack in real-time.
This whitepaper reviews:
- Advantages and difficulties with full visibility into the technology stack
- Cisco Intersight, ThousandEyes and AppDynamics synergies in providing real-time visibility
- How such a broad solution can work with a very large number of platforms
- How such a solution can benefit a variety of specified IT roles
- How such a solution is implemented
Get the whitepaper ‘Cisco FSO: Full visibility into the entire technology stack – the key to stable IT operations‘ by filling out this form. It will be sent as a PDF to the email address you provide.
Whitepaper: Cisco FSO: Full visibility into the entire technology stack – the key to stable IT operations
- Full visibility into the entire technology stack is required for function and business value
- The whole stack is important – here’s how to get a handle on it with FSO
- Cisco Intersight, ThousandEyes and AppDynamics
- There is something for every professional role
- Platform independence provides a solution for everyone
- This is how the implementation works
- About the author
- About Conscia
When Cisco combines its market-leading platforms and tools for today’s hybrid IT environments, something unique emerges in terms of complete transparency and control, including the user experience. Managing your IT environment as a complete stack was complicated and required many tools. Cisco Full Stack Observability (Cisco FSO) is a collective name for this ability to focus the big picture right down to the user experience. Technically speaking, this means a difference in the modern monitoring of technology solutions compared to older solutions with a silo perspective.
The bottom line is that it is no longer about red and green lights, collecting metrics, and managing log files but about providing a new level of visibility into technology solutions. This is the value that Cisco Full Stack Observability from Conscia represents.