How vulnerable is your business to a potential cyber/attack?
Digital technology and processes continue to support business, either with legacy technology or with new features and approaches such as DevOps, SaaS, and IoT. However, both approaches can expose IT security vulnerabilities of supporting systems. With legacy systems, this is due to their fragility and “stability-over-security” mindsets. With new technology, the problem lies in functionality over security maturity.
Moreover, some organizations deploy sensitive Operational Technology/Industrial Control Systems. These have a history of serious vulnerabilities that are extremely hard to actively discover, and even harder to remediate quickly.
As organizations need to operate in this reality, it is imperative to manage the risks of attacks that exploit these vulnerabilities in an organization-specific manner. At Conscia, we use a variety of approaches to adapt our strategy to specific organizational and technology contexts.
Why choose Conscia for an IT security vulnerability assessment?
By using Conscia vulnerability assessment and management solutions, you gain:
- Optimal results built on experience and best-practices: Based on our experience auditing the most complex computing environments, we provide risk-prioritized and actionable results that result in cost-effective remediation.
- Flexibility: Our remediation solutions are flexible, multi-vendor, and supported on the majority of known platforms today.
- Efficiency and speed: We can provide vulnerability assessment and management solutions in the form of managed services, as part of our Conscia SOC offering.
Find IT vulnerabilities, understand their potential impact and fix the issue
Conscia uses multiple approaches to vulnerability assessment and management, but they all share the same building blocks. Our solutions provide:
- Vulnerability discovery: depending on the environment, Conscia deploys either active discovery tools, passive monitoring, and configuration audits to determine the presence and potential impact of infrastructure, platforms, applications, and users.
- Vulnerability analysis, and evaluation: Our experts analyse any vulnerabilities they discover and give a thorough explanation of their impact in your specific environment, allowing you to effectively prioritize and remediate the issue.
- Vulnerability remediation: Our solutions provide one-off or continuous remediation of any vulnerabilities we find to ensure long-term resistance against known and yet-unknown exploitation threats.
Our vulnerability assessment and management solutions address the following typical targets:
- On-premises IT operating systems and applications.
- Cloud (from IaaS to SaaS) workloads and processes.
- OT/ICS environments.
- Network, compute, and storage infrastructure devices and processes.
Our consultants work alongside you to determine the right approach for your particular environment and recommend or implement methods for continuous remediation.
Conscia uses technology from Tenable, Cisco Systems, VMware, Microsoft, Fidelis, and others to address specific customer challenges.
|Active vulnerability scanning||Passive vulnerability monitoring||Configuration audit|
|Suitable for:||Most IT environments||Most IT/ICS environments||Additional, in-depth analytics of IT environments IT/ICS environments|
Our cybersecurity solutions
Navigate through our cybersecurity solution framework below to read more about our solutions and services.