Secure access to business apps and data is critical in hybrid environments with a distributed workforce. But this is not easy to establish.
Watch the webinar to learn how to combine the best of security and connectivity in a single managed service to deliver a great user experience and compliance and agility for the business.
Many related factors and processes compete for attention when migrating to the cloud or establishing a hybrid workforce model. Not everything gets its fair share. Deadlines must be met, and budgets are limited. Compromises are taken. So, we should not be surprised at all that 79% of companies have experienced at least one cloud data breach in the past 18 months (source).
And that’s just the security side of it. Distributed infrastructures and cloud-based applications also require flexibility, performance, high availability, and reliability. So how to make it all work together? Can you make it work?
Watch the webinar: Securely to the clouds and beyond: Secure SD-WAN as a Service to learn more about merging the networking and security functions in a single managed service and protecting your data, workforce, and applications – regardless of where they are.
- Distributed infrastructures and a business case for security-driven SD-WAN as a Service
- Conscia`s take on SD-WAN, SASE and optimizing the connectivity underlay
- Use case: Roll-out options, SLAs, pricing
- Johan Camps, Senior Product Manager, Managed Services, Conscia
- Matjaž Črv, Business Development Manager, Conscia
- Fredrik Dahlgren, Head of Cloud Services, Conscia
- Daniel Dib, Senior Network Architect, Conscia