Manage new risks in cloud environments
Public clouds have economic and agility benefits. However, they also increase business risk in two important technology areas. First, they expose your cloud assets to public networks and cloud providers. Second, your company or cloud provider is often unable to provide the same security controls that you would need for on-premises solutions.
There are various different cloud services to choose from, so this trade-off requires careful security architecture and engineering on a case-by-case basis. Our approach to cloud security is holistic, taking you from risk assessment to the implementation of cloud security controls tailored to specific environments. In doing so, you find a comfortable level of risk for your business.
Why choose Conscia Cloud Security Solutions?
By using Conscia cloud security solutions, you get the following benefits:
- Speed: By using cloud-native approaches, our security solutions adhere to your efficiency and scalability requirements for cloud services.
- Flexibility: Conscia provides solutions for a wide range of cloud environments, with different operational/sourcing models.
- Low implementation risk: Conscia has extensive experience with designing, building, and operating secure cloud environments, as well as with partnering with the largest of cloud providers.
Tailored security architecture for cloud-based services
To secure public cloud workloads and assets, we employ both traditional cloud controls as well as custom, customer-specific defences. To this aim, we design, implement, and operate the following classes of cloud security solutions:
- Cloud security assessments to determine the level of risk you are exposed to using your current cloud use cases.
- On-premises to public cloud migrations, where we implement security controls to reflect the new target environment.
- Greenfield cloud application deployments with appropriate security controls.
- Secure hybrid cloud interfaces: the connection between your private and public cloud.
- Deployment of cloud security technology (such as virtual firewalling) in IaaS environments.
- Deyploment of cloud security technology (such as CASB) in SaaS environments.
To provide solutions that best fit specific customer environments, we integrate cloud security solutions from Cisco Systems, VMware, and Palo Alto Networks.
Our cybersecurity solutions
Navigate through our cybersecurity solution framework below to read more about our solutions and services.