Why do businesses need SIEM for IT security?
To increase cybersecurity and limit business loss, suspicious activity and incidents must be detected early. To do this, companies need a broad and deep analysis of the log data generated by IT and OT components. However, many organizations struggle with the sheer volume of data and lack the expertise to interpret it.
To solve this, Security Information and Event Management systems (SIEM) provide a software platform for secure data management, data correlation, data enrichment, and data presentation. Coupled with a capable analysis/incident response team, you can reduce the time of incident detection from an average of 200 days to hours or minutes, significantly limiting the impact on your business.
Detect IT threats early and prevent data breaches using SIEM
At Conscia, we have over 15 years of experience with a wide variety of enterprise SIEM platforms. We continuously operate SIEM platforms internally to support our managed SOC service, and with our customers in their internal environments.
If you would like to deploy a SIEM platform in your business, we provide the following services:
- SIEM evaluation: not all SIEM platforms are created equal, and their pricing models may vary significantly in different customer environments. Conscia can help you choose a SIEM solution that best fits your analysis requirements and investment limitations.
- SIEM platform deployment: Conscia provides design, implementation, and testing services to deploy SIEM platforms in customer environments.
- SIEM data source integration: broad integration of various event sources in your organization is at the core of SIEM effectiveness; Conscia will integrate your SIEM platform with both mainstream (supported out-of-the-box), as well as custom sources, which require specific event parsing rules.
- SIEM threat intelligence integration: integrations help automate tedious analyst tasks and free up analyst resources for deeper incident investigations. This enriches the raw data of event sources and provides more context to received data, typically through correlation with external databases (such as reputation, hash, asset, or vulnerability assessment databases).
- SIEM SOAR integration: for advanced customers that already have Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) tools, we provide integration of platforms to further advance the efficiency of human security operations.
- SIEM correlation rule and false-positive tuning: the Achilles heel of most real-world SIEM implementations is the inability of their users to achieve a steady, high-quality output of actionable information. This is mainly due to false-positives and false-negatives in the target environment, which require the judgement of SIEM experts to manage properly.
- SIEM report creation: Often, SIEM systems give best results when identifying long-term trends. Our SIEM experts help create SIEM reports to identify anomalies and trends that day-to-day operations cannot.
- SIEM platform operations: for customers who need operational support for their SIEM platform, Conscia offers managed SIEM services – from platform health management to managed tuning.
- Managed detection and response: to fully exploit the potential of your SIEM, Conscia provides managed SOC services. The Conscia SOC provides full or partial management of your SIEM system, alongside real-time monitoring, triage, incident response, and other advanced security services.
Conscia integrates SIEM solutions from multiple leading vendors, such as LogPoint and IBM. If you would like to enrich your SIEM layer with managed detection and response, Conscia SOC managed service supports many additional SIEM systems.
For organisations aiming to stay ahead, choosing the right Data Center and Multicloud solutions is crucial.
Cybersecurity is not only about avoiding risk. If done right, a security setup also helps the business stay ahead.
The network touches basically everything in any company. This makes it an ideal platform for improving security as well as business efficiency.
In the age of mobile and cloud, information should be available to employees on any device and in any place.
The Conscia IoT Device Portal will help ease the configuration and onboarding of new devices in the network.