Businesses need more than just malware protection
Managing the risk of digital messaging processes entails much more than just basic malware protection. Depending on the criticality and context of the messaging solution, you may need security solutions that:
- Ensure the authenticity, integrity, and confidentiality of messages
- Prevent the misuse of messaging channels for data exfiltration
- Prevent modern and unknown malware from compromising customer endpoints
To reduce the risk, Conscia designs, implements, and operates the following classes of messaging security solutions:
- Protection against known and future unknown messaging malware using content security solutions that employ both traditional and advanced analysis techniques, such as sandbox execution
- Productivity protection using email anti-spam solutions
- Secure messaging solutions that provide authentication, integrity, and confidentiality controls to internal or external messaging processes
- Data leakage prevention (DLP) and detection solutions that identify malicious or accidental data exfiltration over messaging channels
- Managed detection and response services in the form of managed SOC to provide fast detection and response to messaging-related incidents
To provide solutions that best fit specific customer environments, we integrate cloud security solutions from Cisco Systems, Microsoft, Check Point Software, and Palo Alto Networks.
For organisations aiming to stay ahead, choosing the right Data Center and Multicloud solutions is crucial.
Cybersecurity is not only about avoiding risk. If done right, a security setup also helps the business stay ahead.
The network touches basically everything in any company. This makes it an ideal platform for improving security as well as business efficiency.
In the age of mobile and cloud, information should be available to employees on any device and in any place.
The Conscia IoT Device Portal will help ease the configuration and onboarding of new devices in the network.