Email is ubiquitous with business – but vulnerable to cyber attacks
Despite its respectful age, email is still the backbone of our daily working lives and a valuable tool for internal and external communication. Its pervasive use over mobile and fixed user devices, together with its integration with business applications, makes it the perfect target for digital attacks. Moreover, its reliance on user interaction creates additional risks that often cannot be mitigated using technical controls alone.
A common risk is email-delivered ransomware, where attackers use known or future unknown (day-zero) malware to infect internal clients with malicious email attachments. These attacks move laterally from their initial infection point and can quickly propagate to cause costly incidents that involve the majority of company data.
Businesses need more than just malware protection
Managing the risk of digital messaging processes entails much more than just basic malware protection. Depending on the criticality and context of the messaging solution, you may need security solutions that:
- Ensure the authenticity, integrity, and confidentiality of messages
- Prevent the misuse of messaging channels for data exfiltration
- Prevent modern and unknown malware from compromising customer endpoints
To reduce the risk, Conscia designs, implements, and operates the following classes of messaging security solutions:
- Protection against known and future unknown messaging malware using content security solutions that employ both traditional and advanced analysis techniques, such as sandbox execution
- Productivity protection using email anti-spam solutions
- Secure messaging solutions that provide authentication, integrity, and confidentiality controls to internal or external messaging processes
- Data leakage prevention (DLP) and detection solutions that identify malicious or accidental data exfiltration over messaging channels
- Managed detection and response services in the form of managed SOC to provide fast detection and response to messaging-related incidents
To provide solutions that best fit specific customer environments, we integrate cloud security solutions from Cisco Systems, Microsoft, Check Point Software, and Palo Alto Networks.
Safer financial systems with Cisco
Cinnober is one of the world’s leading developers and providers of mission critical trading and clearing systems for stock exchanges, banks and clearing houses. Cinnober’s network is based on Cisco switches and a software defined architecture.
to SIEM or not to SIEM
One of the best tools in our detection catalogue is the SIEM. I believe that the SIEM industry has matured quite a lot during the last decade and so have the partners working with SIEM.
First line of defense with DNS Security
Wouldn’t it be great if you could protect the equipment in your network before connecting to the Internet! You have already taken the necessary measures. Still, it feels like something is still missing when it comes to the protection of your equipment …
For organisations aiming to stay ahead, choosing the right Data Center and Multicloud solutions is crucial.
Cyber Security is not only about avoiding risk. If done right, a security setup also helps the business stay ahead.
The network touches basically everything in any company. This makes it an ideal platform for improving security as well as business efficiency.
In the age of mobile and cloud, information should be available to employees on any device and in any place.