Reduce identity management costs and get agile
Identity management, and the resulting access control management, is a foundational risk control in cybersecurity. Poor implementation can impact all other controls and failure can result in major, often organization-wide incidents.
To address this, identity and access management (IAM) solutions provide the framework of policies and technologies to ensure the correct people in an organization have appropriate access to technological resources.
Gartner defines IAM as the discipline that enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons. Enterprises that develop mature IAM capabilities can reduce their identity management costs and, more importantly, become significantly more agile when supporting new business initiatives.
Why choose Conscia Identity & Access Management?
By choosing Conscia IAM solutions, you achieve the following:
- Optimal security design built on experience and best-practices: With over 25 years of experience providing blueprints and integrated security systems to customers, we build on this expertise to give you the optimal solution for your needs.
- Avoid vendor-lock in: Our services allow you to build a full spectrum of identity and access management aspects and avoid long-term vendor lock-in.
- Don’t worry about the technology: We are extremely flexible in terms of technology you choose and integration options.
- Keep the costs under control: Our vendor-agnostic approach means you get the optimal solution for your requirements while staying within budget.
Identity and access management solutions secure your business through a complex combination of technology, process, and lifecycle management. Instead of simply addressing the strength of user credentials, such as passwords, it tackles a wide range of related issues, including:
- Identity governance and compliance, to ensure that the resulting architectures are influenced and managed by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Identity domains and their interconnection.
- Internal and external identity federation architectures.
- Identity lifecycle management processes and user self-service aspects.
- Privileged access management aspects to ensure an identity is managed appropriately for privileged, high-risk users, such as IT administrators.
- Public and hybrid cloud identity architectures.
- Using Identity-as-a-Service of public cloud/identity providers.
- Identity stores, and replication.
- Authentication protocols, authentication factors, and credential stores.
- Single Sign On (SSO) architectures and user experience.
Conscia IAM provides solutions for both the process and technology aspects of identity management. We help you design and build identity management architectures and processes that achieve the desired identity assurance and create a foundation for your entire enterprise security stack.
When designing and building identity management architectures, Conscia provides a customizable service bundle based on the following service components:
- A deep analysis of your current risk, your technology, and your human environment in order to build a comprehensive customer requirements documentation. We follow this up with architecture blueprints that cover identity management aspects to suit your needs.
- A comparison and selection of vendors and technology.
- Optionally, low-level design and integration documentation that reflecs the high-level architecture.
- Implementation, integration, software development, and testing of low-level design features.
Conscia works with many major IAM technology vendors, such as Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, RSA Security, RedHat, and industry standard identity/authentication providers to support your requirements.
Our cybersecurity solutions
Navigate through our cybersecurity solution framework below to read more about our solutions and services.